Thursday, July 31, 2008

i don't feel like i have a lot of new things to post about. working so much, same as aaron, just trying to keep the house clean and enjoy the limited free time we have! i am very excited for the concert tomorrow, mostly because we are staying in a hotel and will get to sleep in on saturday and go out to breakfast in tinley park. it will be a little mini-vacation and i'm hoping it will be relaxing for us both!

my girlfriend jessica is getting married in august and i am so happy for her! her shower was last friday and i will try to post pictures soon. i really miss wedding planning and crafting, so i offered my help and she finally accepted. she's coming over tonight and we're going to diamond-decorate her home made veil. i had so much fun planning the shower too, i think i missed my calling as a party planner!

i have used way too many ! in this post, which is not just annoying, but also scary since it's only 7:20.

3 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I miss planning my wedding so much! I would love to write a book or something to help brides plan. I always offer my friends help, but they must not think that I'm serious and never ask. It was such a fun time and I'm sad that I'll never get to do it again. Unless I have a daughter! :) And then it will still be years away. Oh well.

Heather and David said...

Natalie! Hi! I am so glad you left us a message on our new blog! It is great to hear from you! I hope you are doing well. Congrats on the marriage! Be sure to keep in touch. Things are going well here, still in Toledo of course. David is doing a residency at UT so it may lead to a job opportunity there, we will just have to see! Anyway, hope all is well, talk with you soon!

Anonymous said...

How was the concert?!

Thanks so much for your comment. It's nice when people feel the same way I do, because sometimes I feel like the people in my life are like, shutuuuuppp we know you miss your boyfriend, get over it (cough, my mom, lol). So it's nice when someone who knows how you feel pats you on the back (figuratively) and tells you they know exactly what it's like. I am learning a lot about love and commitment on this long road, so I GUESS it's worth it =)

Wedding planning is super fun! I am in my friends wedding next may and am also secretly subconsciously planning my own, lol. Keep that one on the DL though.