Sunday, December 28, 2008

I had a conversation with a couple of my aunts and my mom at Christmas time, and I'm being chastised for not updating my Xanga. How do you tell the people who joined a blogging community just so they could keep up with your college drama, that you in fact, are no longer a member of the community. I know this isn't a serious issue, but I'm making it one. Obviously I need more important things to focus on.

I think I'll write them a letter, er, post tomorrow and explain my decision.

I am making this way too hard.

btw, can anyone explain to me how to do a "strike-through" in blogspot. I can't figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an HTML nerd.

< s>write what you want< /s>

Just take out the space before each "s". Comments don't allow HTML so it wouldn't let me post the code.