Monday, January 19, 2009

Home sweet home

I enjoy mini-vacations and I enjoy being with family. I do not enjoy traveling 25 mph on the toll-road due to icy conditions, and I do not like it when my vacation is extended due to unforseen circumstances. HOWEVER, I am very thankful that we made it to our multiple destinations without much trouble, thankful that I got to visit with my mom and Jack for a short time, and thankful that Aaron's family made it from Texas alright.

I'm off to take a bath at my own house with my own shampoo and towels. Hotels are nice, but home is better.
Aaron and his nephew, Benjamin

Aiden and Luke
Aaron's only sister, Leslie, and mother to 4 of the small boys pictured below, who was gracious to have us all over on Sunday for lunch

My nephews, Daniel (4), Joseph (10), Benjamin (8), Aiden (2 1/2), and Luke (2).

No comments: