Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Don't Really Know What To Write About Myself

I got this fantastic bloggy makeover well over a month ago, and have yet to link up information about "Characters".

I hate to jump on the FAQ bandwagon, but is there anything you'd like to see there? What are you just dying to know about me, Aaron, and even Duke?? I'm an open book about 95% of the time, and if I'm willing to share my fertility journey with you, including broken toenails, I can't think there is much I won't answer.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I would like to know where you see yourself in 10 years :)

Thank you!

Toni said...

Isn't it funny - the one thing you know more about than anything, is yourself - then why is it the hardest thing to write about? I suppose because there is really no beginning and no end - so where the heck do you start? And in your case, there are just so many GREAT things - how do you fit it all into one post? :)

How about this - what is your earliest childhood memory?

Erin said...

What is your earliest memory? And if you could eat ONE THING for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Anonymous said...

Where do you want to move? What kind of house are you looking for? If you could easily get pregnant, how many kids do you and your husband want to have? What do you love/hate about your job?

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I always like when bloggers talk about how they started blogging. Maybe a quick briefing!

Steph

Chickie said...

Well, I have something to help you get started with this..

You've been tagged, visit my blog to see what you gotta do! It is super simple!