Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Dog

I have so much I want to say, but the words are not there.

I am currently enjoying an episode of the Duggars and missing the days of innocence. The Natalie 7 years ago would have really gotten along with those girls.

In other news, Aaron rode his motorcycle to work today and informed me before he left that I needed to close the gate before letting the dog out. I rolled over and tried to get some more sleep before getting up, letting Duke out, and getting in the shower. And guess what I forgot to do. Cause I suck at life. Of course, I didn't realize this until 20 minutes later, when I called him in and he wasn't coming. It was then that I remembered I was supposed to shut the gate. I looked in the front yard, hopeful that he hadn't wondered far, but he wasn't there. So I threw on the only clothes I could find, assuming my neighbors did not want to see me running around in my robe, and drove around the neighborhood in every direction possible.

After 20 minutes of searching, I drove back by the house and was overjoyed when I saw Duke in the front yard, looking at me like I had forgotten to take him wherever I was going!

Now he's scratching me and jumping on me and I want to lock him in his cage because he's being so bad. But I'm really thankful that he came home, cause I would've missed the little guy.

Agh. I am so boring this week.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh I am so fascinated by the Duggars! They're just so...interesting, lol!

Toni said...

Don't you just hate days like that? Especially with the animals - I hate when they get out like that. You don't know whether to love them or hate them. LOL

corrin said...

Thank goodness he came back!

Mimi's Toes said...

Love the Duggars! If life could only be that simple. I am so glad Duke is home. I was so nervous reading about him getting out.