Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not really here.

I'm over here today, talking some more about how I LOST MY DOG.

I have such guilt. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a parent. I will probably cry all the time and then my husband will leave me and I will have to get another job to support me and my children and my dog, and I won't have time to spend with them and they'll grow up to break the law and give me grandkids when I'm 50 and I'll spend mother's day visiting them in jail.

I have PMS, in case you can't tell. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh girl, I feel you. we've lost our dog before too, so don't worry. and I definitely feel you on the pms. (and this time around, I can PROVE IT! SEE HOW I'M ON THE LAST WEEK OF PILLS!? SEE!?!)

I am having the worst week of pms. so if you need an electronic shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you.

Allyson said...

This wouldn't be such a funny post if I hadn't felt the exact same way at different points in my life. Even after I had kids. I was certain at least one would end up on Dr.Phil telling me how much I had messed up their lives. Hang in there.