Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not for boys

Looking back, all the signs were there. I felt sick all last week, but thought it was because of an antibiotic I was taking for a sinus infection (it very well may have been, but still...).

Remember when I cried and cried about my dog? Maybe it was hormones.

My back was achy all week last week, and even worse this week.

I was tired. So, so tired. Still am tired. So, so tired.

And the particular thing that made me want to take a test (if you are my brother, dad, or former youth leader, you DO NOT want to read this): my boobs are huge. There I said it.

I went to the waterpark on Friday and got sunburned pretty bad. As I was applying aloe to my sunburned parts (CHEST), I thought to myself "Sweet Goodness! Where did these things come from?"

And there you have it.

I'm going to the mall this weekend to um, shop. For undergarments. Yeah.

13 comments:

Jen said...

That is funny!

Just the beginning of the changes...right :)

So happy for you and Aaron!!

Love, Me

Kaitlin Johnston said...

haha ! gotta take the not so great with the particularly fabulous ! i cant wait !
love you !

~michelle pendergrass said...

I went from a 36C to a 38II Yes. Double I. I had to special order my bras. LOL

And gee...after 3 years of nursing and 6 years of not nursing, Zane will be 10 this year and I'm down to a 40H. LOL My husband loves them.

*Lissa* said...

How exciting!! Congrats on the bigger boobs! ;o)

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

During my pregnancy I had to shop for undergarments 3 times. They just keep getting bigger and bigger! And then when it's all over they deflate. Fun times! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still getting used to my BC and it makes mine big like every 3rd week. I mean, more than before, obviously. So I am always like, LOOK AT HOW HUGE THIS GUYS ARE. and then people like my mom are like, "Jolie I can't even really tell. I mea aren't you like an A?"
LOL. well, they feel bigger to ME.

Anonymous said...

um, also I meant to write "THESE GUYS" not "THIS GUYS" but it sounds sort of funny and Spanglish the way I wrote it.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

That was the exact some reason I tested in January. The boob fairy came!!

I am so happy for you and can't wait for you to expierence it all. All I can say is, document it all. photos, how you feel. One day you will want to look back on it and you will be glad you did.

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY know what you're talking about! Crazy how noticeable it is too, huh?!

Erin said...

You gotta love the prego boobs! I didn't get any bigger this time around, thank goodness, but with Luke I went up two cup sizes before I even took a test. It was insane!

messyfunmommylife said...

oh my gosh! I am so excited for you!! congrats!!!!

Abra Clampitt said...

I am totally late on reading this, but I just wanted to say one, Congrats! And two, the boobs were for sure my first sign. It's like they grew over night. Seriously. And the pain, yuck.

Looking forward to reading all about your adventure!

Jessie Weaver said...

Be careful, because your skin is actually more sensitive to sun when you're pregnant! I found that out the hard way last summer.

Cute post. :)