Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She's no longer interested in Barney.

I was 10 when my little sister was born. I don't ever remember thinking of her as a baby, she seemed to be an adorable toddler overnight. She had the cutest little voice and her words didn't come out right until she was in Kindergarden. I still love singing with her, but we've come a long way from "Twintle, Twintle, Wittle Tar". We used to watch recorded episodes of Barney and she would jump around with her little purple dinosaur and sing about the raindrops tasting like lemon drops.


Now she's 17 and driving a car (! omg) and going to be a SENIOR in High School and talking about going to college. OhLordIAmSoOld.


Oh! P.S. These here pictures aren't really edited because Photoshop will be the death of me and I give up.

7 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

The pictures look great! I am so glad I am the youngest of my siblings sometimes :-)

Jen said...

This post...made me tear up! I love that little princess so much and can't believe that she is almost all growed up! Great pictures and thanks for sharing!

Sunshine Mama said...

Your sister is beautiful.

aubri said...

Great pictures, Nat!! And don't give up on Photoshop! What version do you have? And just for the record, PRD as a Senior makes me feel wayyy old, too.
Love you! :)

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Ohmygoodness! I can't believe that PaytonRuth is a senior! I have fond memories of hanging out in her room, messing around on the computer and drawing on her chalkboard. Have a great senior year Payton!!!!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

and I just have to add this...Aubs...you being married makes me feel wayyy old!!!

Unknown said...

She looks just like you! So cute. My youngest sibling is almost 22 and that makes me feel soooo old too!