Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things you're dying to know about me.

Hi there, I'm Mrs. Cline and I'm the author this here blog. I am between 27 & 28 years old, depending on how often I update this section.

I am married to Mr. Cline and we have a puppy named Duke. We also have an angel, our first child, who we lost in July 2009.

We were married in a small church in Northwest Ohio, but reside in Northwest Indiana. We met at work, after I hired him as a temporary employee at our company. He's been my best hire so far. Oh, and yes, he still works there. So much for temporary.

I was born in Indiana, raised in Ohio, and graduated from the University of Toledo. I learned much more about life outside the classroom than anything I learning in the classroom. I majored in Public Relations, but not after switching from Special Education to High School Education to Elementary Education to Mental Health to Broadcasting. It took me 4.5 years, and I think you can probably figure out why.

I work as the Human Resources Coordinator at an in-ground swimming pool company. I enjoy my job, but always wish for more. I want to do something to change the world. Keep visiting here and I'm sure we'll learn about what this is together.

If I could live anywhere in the whole world, I would pick Walt Disney World. Cinderella's Castle.

What's that? You can't live there?

My blog, my dream.

If I could have one job for the rest of my life, it would be photographer.

My favorite color is brown, but my favorite color to wear is black. I wear flip-flops from the time the snow starts to thaw until it's return in the fall. I love to dress up, but wouldn't like it if I had to do it everyday. I wear scarves in the summer just for style, even if they make me kinda warm.

I don't like to be outside, I don't like to sweat. I don't like bugs, and I don't like to be wet. I promise that wasn't supposed to rhyme.

I do enjoy music, singing karaoke, and dancing. I like to go to concerts, and country music is my favorite, unless it's a nice sunny day and I have the sunroof open, then I'm listening to Beyonce.

I started blogging in 2004 as a way to record my final year of college and to keep in touch with family in various parts of the country. I wouldn't say blogging has changed me, but it has certainly played a part how I want to live and raise my kids, and it has opened the door for some wonderful friendships. Some of those friends only live in the computer and I don't really know them "In Real Life"; some of them I've had the pleasure of hanging out with.

I believe in Jesus, miracles, and fairy tales. Welcome to my "Once Upon A Cline".



7 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Love this! I would love to be a photographer when I grow up too. ;o)

Kaitlin Johnston said...

beautiful nat :)
i love reading your blogs .. i learn so much more about you every time !
love you !

Mimi's Toes said...

I LOVED reading this so much! We are far apart in age but have so much in common, it is unreal! I want to live in Cinderella's castle too. I want to work at Disneyworld selling snowcones or being a character. I LOVE Michelle Duggar too! I would love to meet her. I just know that someday you will have little ones at your feet and make a wonderful momma! I learned so much about you! By the way, I love your smile!

Erin said...

So cute! I love the introduction and learning more about you.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

This was so fun, Natalie!

Steph

Tamara said...

So I saved your blog in lets see... March! I just now actually read it though. uhm... LOVE IT!

Thanks for getting me addicted to another blog! :)

Blessedw5mom said...

Ahhh ... how funny! I would have picked Cinderella's Castle at WDW too! I've been there too many times to count, but would still love to live there!