Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweet Melodies

I was on my way to work this morning, listening to Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin on my IPod.

It is the same song that played over and over on my way to meet Aaron (at work) before our doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

I was on my way to the same place. Listening to the same song. My emotions were the same, but different. On Tuesday, I was calling out, asking for strength.

Today, I praised. Thankful for the strength to come this far.

Each hour, each minute - a little easier than the last.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Praise the Lord for every minute getting even one little ounce easier! I love you and would do anything to help you make the minutes a little easier!

*Lissa* said...

You are a beautiful and strong woman!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hugs and love to you both - our thoughts have been with you, you're such a strong girl!!

Love you,
A. Kelly

Erin said...

I am thankful that you're finding the strength within yourself, too. I already think you're incredibly strong, though I know there must have been moments over this past week when you didn't feel it. You are, though. So strong.

Amanda @ High Impact Mom said...

We'll continue to keep you and Aaron in our prayers. Praise God for giving you the strength you are clinging to. You're amazing.

Mommy In Pink said...

beautiful post!

Mimi's Toes said...

And it IS God's Amazing Grace that gets us through the hard times. His Grace will lead us on. His Grace will lead you and Aaron on. Love that song.