Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Feet That Bring Good News

I don't particularly like feet. Baby feet are incredible, but other than that, feet are kinda icky to me. So when I saw the You Capture topic for the week was "Feet", I started thinking of something I could capture that said/showed "feet". Ah-ha.
As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

{Romans 10:15}


The Good News



Not the feet you probably came here expecting...but in honor of Easter (and the current lack of baby feet in my house), I couldn't think of anything more fitting.

You Capture - Feet





11 comments:

Misty said...

I love this! you had a really great perspective on the the object of Feet!

Mendie said...

Happy Easter Natalie!

Kirsten said...

What a great scripture! I went a little metaphorical this week too.

Kathy Campbell said...

So fitting. Lovely. So lovely.

angela said...

wow! i just taught my girls about Jesus washing the disciples feet.

Unknown said...

Very Fitting. Happy Easter

Jen said...

I love this! I was thinking of going in this direction myself, but then felt lead to go a different way.

Lauren A. Petersen said...

Very creative!! Hope you guys have a great Easter!

Amaprincess said...

LOVE the new blog look =) Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

So you must have some pretty beautiful feet, huh? ;) Love your interpretation. Happy Easter to you!

tumbleweedgirl said...

i like the sweetness of your posts. especially about the coming girl and her pleased daddy (: