Sunday, March 21, 2010

He Loves Her.

Friday Afternoon -
We walked into the store, he looked at me and said "We are NOT buying her all pink stuff, 'k?"
You wanna see what he picked?
Saturday night -
I walked in the door and he said "I didn't like our bedspread anymore. I bought a new one."

"What are you talking about?? We looked for that thing for 2 months! It's brand new!"

"I didn't like it anymore. I bought a new one. Go look."

(This is the bedspread we just bought. That was his trickery to get me to look at our bed. Sneaky.)
2 of Daddy's shopping trips, plus 3 pairs of shoes.


*I DIE*


10 comments:

Kaitlin said...

That is freakin' adorable. I hope Hubs gets this excited when we are having a baby. :)

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

me too.. I die too. There is just something else about a daddy's love... sigh...

Mendie said...

oh how sweet....yeah we see how long that no pink thing lasted eh? my heart melts seeing these pics Natalie....I can't imagine how yours is feeling.

Bacardi Mama said...

He is going to be a great daddy. Having four daughters, I can tell you that there is something very special between a daddy and his girl.

Sara Joy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
I would totally swoon.
Then I would laugh at him. A lot.
Then I would be really, really scared of how much she'll have him wrapped around her pinky. :)

Kathy Campbell said...

OH man, that is SERIOUSLY adorable. He is going to be such a great daddy.

danielle said...

So sweet!

Mimi's Toes said...

I love seeing a daddy so excited about his little girl. I can just see him taking her shopping when she's old enough to pick out girly things. She already has him wrapped around his little finger. Love it!

Susan Berlien said...

Looks like he's going to be a wonderful Daddy, you and she and blessed :)

Unknown said...

The love of a Daddy for his daughter is amazing. We had a boy then a girl and I can't say enough about her being a "daddy's girl". He loves every minute of it. I can only hope the same for you and your husband.