Friday, November 21, 2008

i went to walgreens last night to scoop up some of my new favorite mouse and hairspray (v05 curl enhancer) ON SALE! and this is the bag they put my goodies in. this looks just like the trash bags i always intend to buy for the bathroom trash can, as in, 13 gallons and no handles. times are cleary tough for the walgreens people.





and this is an updated picture of the monster duke.





the day we got duke, august 4, 2008




wednesday, november 20, 2008.

he's currently 34ish lbs., and because his dad was a dalmation, there is a good chance he won't get above 55 lbs. which is a good thing because he already looks like a horse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Blogher badge on your sidebar. Are you planning on going to the conference in Chicago? You should come with me...I'm getting paid to go!

Madeline said...

Cute pup! We have loads of animals around here, but the dogs are my faves.

moardy said...

Your puppy is so cute!!