Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009, here goes

So, I know it's already January 3rd and I still haven't posted "The Best of 2008", BUT, I'm going to get serious about some things this year, including but not limited to, wearing a size 12.

Crazy as my husband thinks I am, blogging is one of those things. He doesn't really get it, how I call you all "my friends that live in the computer", and why I refer to things as "blog worthy". But I suppose that's why it's MY blog and not his. Hm.

I am going to try to blog more frequently, and hopefully my posts will have meaning, or something other than bad pictures of Duke.

And I suppose to be honest, this is my sounding board for my reproductive woes. And woes they are. I mean, trying to have a baby is fun (wink, wink), but after a while, you just want it to happen, right? So, I will continue to pee on sticks and hope they turn many shades of whatever color they are supposed to be and have as many lines as they are supposed to (hi Steph!), and hope that we eventually end in 12 hours of ear-piercing screams and YOU'RE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN to my husband, tears, and midnight diaper changes baby loving bliss.

Anyhow.

Come along for the ride, if you dare. I will keep it clean, but you'll probably see more pictures of EPT tests than you care to see, and hear see the word "pee" more than a lady should ever say type.

Thank you to Corrin for teaching me how to do this. As I will probably over use it a ton in the beginning and then completely forget it exists.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know how to do strikeout on blogspot, otherwise I would've helped you out!

friends on the internet are the best. I just blogged about how my friend elise, whom I have never met and lives in CA, sent me a beautiful christmas card and this gorgeous beaded jewelry box. just because.

anyhow. I hope you make a baby soon. my mom had trouble too, but she eventually got to having 3!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

It will happen eventually. I firmly believe that God would not make the desire of your heart to be a parent if you were not meant to be one. It's just waiting on His timing that gets hard. Here to 2009 being an amazing life-changing year for you and Aaron. Enjoy! Let me know when you'll be in town next and maybe we can finally get together!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait for you to make an announcement when the time comes!

Steph