Friday, January 9, 2009

It's 1 a.m. and I should be in bed






Okay, so I bought a new camera. It's a fun toy, but hopefully one day I will be able to take pictures of my family and friends, and even strangers. I know I have a lot to learn, but it's something I am passionate about, so I'm willing to put in the time to learn all I can. I've already spent hours on the computer doing research on digital photography, and also already purchased a lens that is currently on backorder but should be here by Tuesday.

Without further ado...

Because a good glass of Chardonnay will make any picture look good...

Because I work in an office and steal large paper clips...

Because I can't keep a plant alive, but can photograph one...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want a crash course in photography, come to work with me one day. It was a real eye opener for me! And a real disappointment...you can't eat the food you photograph!

www.lalichphotography.com

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Oh how fun! I'm very jealous right now! I want a nice, new camera so bad. I can only imagine the pictures of Noah I could be taking. Have fun and I can't wait to see more!

aubri said...

We should totally go into business together! Haha. :) What kind of camera did you get? I don't know if you knew it, but my mom had decided you were the back up photographer for our wedding if something terrible happened with the photographers we'd hired. SO, you almost had your first gig. :) Ha!

Allyson said...

Ahh a girl after my own heart photographing liquor. YUMMMMMM. Thanks for stopping by! I'm always interested in meeting other Hoosiers!!

ALlyson

Chris said...

Stopping by from I Should Be Folding Laundry. After seeing that you're a Purdue Fan... I'm seriously giving thought to passing by without commenting =P

I love the flower picture! Absolutely Beautiful!