Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you blogging? What about now?

My cell phone is something like a life-line to the outside world. When I am not in range of my lovely laptop, I Twitter, check Facebook, and reply to emails in the car, at the grocery store, and while watching the Super Bowl. My brother-in-law finds this quite fascinating, and asked Aaron one day about this black thing always in my hands.

Jon: What is she doing?
Aaron: Blogging or Twittering, probably.
Jon:
Aaron: Yeah, she blogs. It's like a journal online, but you let everyone read it. She wants to be famous one day and not have to work and make lots of money.

And so instead of looking up from my phone, I just laughed and probably made it my "Twitter" for the moment.

Now everytime I pick up my phone, Jon asks if I am blogging.

Are you blogging? What about now?


No comments: