Thursday, February 26, 2009

I wanna own this baby!

I want to take the step and own my blog. I feel like my boss, saying "own your responsibilities". But not like that, "own" like "purchase", or "own" like "pay for" or "own" like "be the queen of". I think you get the idea.

I already know that I want Ruby & Roja to give me a blog makeover, but where do I start? Where do I go to buy a page? How do all of my old blog friends get to my new blog without having to click this link?

And what in the world should I call it?!

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

You can actually buy sites through blogger! I paid $10 for mine and then they automatically redirect everything!

Anonymous said...

I'd recommend going through Blue Host and buying your domain and hosting (it'll cost you about $110 for a year) from there you can set up Wordpress, import all your posts from this blog, and get a new template!

If you have questions, let me know! Once you buy your domain and get your hosting, I can install Wordpress and get you going with a generic template until you get your redesign.

And save all you receipts. If you plan on making money from your blog in any way, it's all tax deductible.