Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photo Challenge Wednesday, Week One

Photobucket

Week One

Beth is hosting a photo challenge every Wednesday over at her blog. This week's challenge was to take a photo without using flash. I was able to capture this picture of Andrew without a flash because the lighting in the room was so fantastic.

This picture is from the luncheon following his baptism on Sunday. The only editing I did was the "sharpen" function on Picasa3. Another great reason I'm excited for this challenge is to learn more about editing and the free or close-to-free programs everyone uses.





He is so adorable, I think my heart is melting.

Feel free to join in, and stop by Beth's page to visit other bloggers who have accepted the challenge!

15 comments:

Christy M. said...

I love it! The green background is so beautiful and his serious look is just adorable!

Way to go on week 1! I can't wait to see more.

I also am a Picassa convert thanks to Beth. I think it's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I can attest to the melting from cuteness. Great picture!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Look at those EYES! And yes, the green background really sets off the color of his eyes. So sweet.

Bacardi Mama said...

So cute. Hope we'll be seeing more of this little guy. Great job.

Haley said...

With that sweet face, I bet he gets away with alot! :-)

Erin said...

Those eyes are gorgeous!

rosellafan said...

sweet baby...great picture!

Allie said...

What a gorgeous picture! Your boy is so cute that you just want to reach through the picture and hold him close to you for a cuddle.

Upstatemamma said...

That is such a sweet picture of your little one and I just love the expression on his face. Such beautiful eyes too.

Chris said...

How adorable!! And the slight blur of the background makes the picture absolutely perfect.

Anonymous said...

He looks so intent!! Great shot!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

I am SO impressed, excellent shot! What a beautiful child, LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo.

InTheFastLane said...

LOVE it! And those cheeks....

Brightfish said...

So sweet! Love the background and what it does to his eyes!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

This picture is so gorgeous!! What a cutie pie!