Monday, March 23, 2009

Stellan

I know that I have not written much lately, and I'll get into that later this week. But for now, I am coming to you on behalf of a mother and child who desperatly need your prayers. If you're not familiar with MckMama and her "MSC (Many Small Children)", you can visit her here. If you are, then you know the story of Baby Stellan, his miracle in utero, and the lives his story has affected. He is in need of prayers tonight, and while I would have liked to just copy all of Angie's post here, I figured if you wanted to read it, you could go to her site. For now, please just be in prayer for this family. If you Twitter, please re-tweet, if you Facebook, please make it your status. If you believe, make it your prayer.

From Angie's blog post earlier today:

"The God of the universe is neither surprised nor threatened by this turn of events. He is the Great Physician, and I am asking you to beseech Him this morning on behalf of this baby boy we have all come to love."

May God, who is able to do more than we could ever ask or imagine, wrap his loving arms around this family, this baby, and carry them through.

Jesus, we cry out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was awake a lot last night just praying for their family and for Stellan. God is the universal healer and we cry out to him is what I kept saying over and over in my prayers! Love you!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I can't stop praying- there are so many of us praying praying praying!

Steph

Allyson said...

I had no idea about Stellen. My heart is just so heavy for that family. I will be praying for him.