Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

These pictures are SOTC (Straight out of the camera). I just wanted to post them so my mom could see them. Hi Mom!


I think my sister, Payton, is just adorable. And now matter how old she gets, I will always think of her as my baby sister.


My momma and her Great Aunt, Donelda.


My mom and her kids on Mother's Day. I am biting my sister because she called me a skeeze. And because I love her. And in my family, we bite people when we love them.

There are a few more pictures in the two posts below this one, so keep scrolling to see the ones that were edited!

6 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Your family I'd adorable! I love these photos.

Steph

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Shoot- meant IS adorable. Dumb auto correct!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nern! I would be honored to make you a header any day, it took me like 5 minutes! lol:)
Photoshop is magical. & I have a domain name that I'm trying to move to and after i move to it I'm gonna try and make a business outta it:) lol So that would be great thanks!:)

Mimi's Toes said...

You look just like your mom! Beautiful family. I don't know about that biting thing though..LOL..

Toni said...

I'm glad you got to go home for mother's day. I bet your mom was very happy :)