Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Capture

I haven't been taking part in You Capture lately because I haven't been taking my camera with me! I'm so bad, I know!

The You Capture challenge for this week is COLOR, and I tried to focus on one color per picture.

This past weekend, during a trip to Ohio to visit my mom for Mother's Day, I photographed some of the vintage things at my parents house, as well as some of my mom's beautiful flowers.






























I'm excited to start taking my camera with me more places, because I love seeing the beauty that can be captured!

Go over to Beth's site to visit with the rest of the folks who "Captured" this week!

12 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

Love the color pops

Mimi's Toes said...

Wow..these just jumped right out at me. They are bright and popping with color!

Unknown said...

I love em!

Good job!

Jessi said...

Love how you made the red coke sign stand out. Great job :)

Shae said...

I love your use of selective color in the first one.

Heather D said...

The Coke sign is a framer, for sure. Great captures!

tiarastantrums said...

I need to carry my camera around more too

*Lissa* said...

I love the red sign!!

april said...

Love the daisies!!

Chickie said...

I found you through Mommyto3blessings! Just wanted to say hello and I LOVE your photographs!

jodi said...

The Coke sign in my favorite! Very cool!

Alice said...

i am loving that black and white barn with the red coke sign! great idea - i love it!

i have my color shots posted now. feel free to come visit and check them out. leave me a comment so i'll know you were there :O). thanks.