Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Capture

Photobucket

This week's You Capture theme was "Sweet" and since I promised the gals at work that I would bring them cookies in the morning, I figured it was a perfect opportunity to showcase my baking skills. If my husband is reading this, he no doubt just spit Coors Light all over the computer because the only skill I have in the kitchen is eating.

I don't know which is sweeter:

Peanut butter cookies?

Hershey Kisses?

Or the man who stole 1/2 the cookies off of the cooling rack?

15 comments:

Mom 2 Four said...

Yum!

Jessi said...

LOL! Love it. Also, as someone who loves peanut butter cookies but has children who's lives would be in danger if they were in the house - your first picture is extra sweet! :)

Kathleen said...

Great post! And I think those cookies look pretty yummy and SWEET!!

Erin said...

Oh, those cookies look delicious! I haven't had peanut butter cookies in ages.

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way, you have to love a man who loves your baking! LOL!

tiarastantrums said...

I'd say the thief!!

Abra Clampitt said...

Love the hershey kiss shot! And it makes me want to gobble them up!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love peanut butter cookies but unfortunately, I'm the only one in the house who does :( Enjoy one for me!

*Lissa* said...

Yeah, I am not too hot in the kitchen myself! ;o)

Love this!

april said...

I say put the kisses on the cookies!!

Heather D said...

Mmmm. Cookies!

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

I love kisses and pb cookies!

Mimi's Toes said...

The last pic is my favorite! You can see the cookie crumbs on his mouth...

Toni said...

Stealing 1/2 the cookies??? No wonder he was in big trouble! :) Those cookies DO look good.

The Animator's Wife said...

Maybe that guy stole more than just your cookies? Love those sweet choices!