Monday, July 20, 2009

As the Tears Flow...

My thoughts are all over the place. I want to say the right things, but the words are not there. I am overcome with emotion and sorrow at the loss of a precious life, and overjoyed at the miracle of another. Life is a precious thing and not for one moment do I want to take for granted the blessing of life in me.

I think this is a season of quiet for me. And I think I have a lot to learn. Please forgive me while my words are few.

I've never learned anything while I was talking. - Larry King

1 comment:

Mimi's Toes said...

I love this quote. I feel your sorrow. Life surely IS a precious gift. I feel so sad for our dear friend and so happy for our other dear friend. Life goes on and I love this post because it is in the quiet that we find our strength. Take care of yourself and baby.