Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Year

When we visited our friends Travis and Paula one year ago this past weekend, we did not know we would be coming home with a puppy. We had been looking in all the local shelters, but this cute little puppy just fell into our laps. Two hours into the drive, we decided on the name Duke.

One year later, he's only destroyed one high heel, one pair of flip flops, one pair of capris, and one door frame. Compared to other stories I've heard, he's doing alright!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duke is absolutely adorable! It makes me almost want a puppy.

Ace said...

So cute!

corrin said...

Do you think these damn dogs know how good they have it? Duke lucked out coming home with you guys!

Mimi's Toes said...

Duke is One handsome stud! I mean it...he is model material. What would we do without our beloved dogs?

Jill said...

Here from LFCA.

I'm so sorry that you had to experience a loss. I can't imagine the pain you're going through.

Also, my maiden name is Cline! AND my family has a black lab who looks a little bit like Duke! CRAZY how the world works!

busygirl said...

adorable! i love the name duke for a pup too :)

Melissa G said...

Oh he's adorable!