Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you and goodnight.

In the past week, I have experienced raw emotions. I have felt loss. I have felt heartache. I have felt emptiness.

I have also felt love. From you. From my family. From my husband. I have been hugged and held. I have been reminded of Grace.

This journey is truly only beginning for us, and while it is my true desire to respond to every one of you, please know that I (we) appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and well wishes.

I know I've said it before, but please know that during the saddest moments, when I cannot stop the tears, I read your words and feel your friendship. And it carries me.

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Honestly that is what we are all here for and understand. Hugs will always be here :-)

*Lissa* said...

Sending more love your way!

Amanda @ High Impact Mom said...

Thinking of you and Aaron everyday and praying just the same. I hope to see you soon...even if I have to drive all the way up there :)

Erin said...

You are so loved, Natalie. SO LOVED.

Mimi's Toes said...

You are welcome sweets! That's what we are all here for, to uplift and support. Still thinking about you.

Michele said...

sending many warm thoughts...