Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have a scanner! WHO KNEW??

I don't know where to take this post, but wanted to post pictures. Well, because I have a scanner and I just learned how to use it! TECHNOLOGY!

Gosh, it was good to be a Toledo Rocket!


Is that a child's hair tie you're wearing? Why, YES, it is! Thank you for noticing!

Oh, and, are you wearing a sweatshirt around your waist?

Yes! I am! Good observation!

(Currently looking for waist. If anyone finds it, let me know)

Oh, hai. It was wear "different shades of blue" day.

No. It wasn't. I lied.
Also, my roommate is wearing a coat, gloves, and a hat, AND carrying a blanket (??) and I'm wearing two shirts. I have thick blood.

No. I don't. I'm lying again.

I was trying to be fashionable and couldn't mess it up with a coat (HA).

The next week, I nearly died from what they called a "cold", but I think it was more like the swine flu and they just hadn't thought of the name yet.



Not surprisingly, these girls called me "Casper" and even scratched out the label on my make-up (Ivory) and wrote over it (Dead). Yes. At church camp.


Just you wait. Next week, I'll scan in pictures from HIGH SCHOOL. YEEEEEE!


10 comments:

corrin said...

Wait...you're in the first picture? Not a single one of those people look like YOU!

InfertileNaomi said...

scanning bad high school photos is always fun!

Mrs. Cline said...

Yes, Corrin, that is me. My hair was short, and reddish - and I was wearing a sweatshirt tied around my waist. GASP. August, 2001.

Debbie said...

Scan away! The more scary high school pictures the better.

Sara Joy said...

Wow, you are soooo brave. Cuz I'm not sure I have the courage to show pics pre-2005. And funny, cuz WHOA.
:)

Katie said...

was that at the weekend retreat thingy? i can't remember what it was called. but i do remember it being cold!!! haha, we were dorks, i'm over it :)

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Looking back at high school pics is always so much fun. You really wonder what was going through your head, but at the time you thought you knew it all!

Anonymous said...

As for the first picture, at least you didn't have a POSTCARD on your FOREHEAD and UT pompoms in your HAIR!!! Jeez!

And the second was from one of the getaways, I think it was fall, cause I remember praying that I would just die already I was so cold!

Love you lots!
Tami

aubri said...

Oh Casper...you have indeed changed your ways! Haha. What good times and crazy memories at camp. I believe that was the year we "did Jen's hair" for her birthday. What a terrible gift. Ha!

Jarmaine | Brochure Printing said...

Oh wow, I wouldn't want MY high school photos scanned lol :) But it's great reminiscing about old times isn't it? You remember how carefree and young you once were.
Thanks for sharing these, maybe one day I'll find enough courage to actually post mine! :)