Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ugh.

The phone rang at the most inappropriate time.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Natalie? This is your doctor's office. The doctor has the result's of your test back, and...we need you to come in again".

"Uh, okay. What's wrong?"

"Well, it appears as though the retest from the procedure you had done in May was 'abnormal'."

Abnormal is not a good word, not when your uterus is involved.

I'll get back to you soon. This sucks. Cause I just wanna have a baby, and my uterus is not cooperating!


8 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope all is ok.

Steph

Laura Marchant said...

I am so sorry. I hope they can give you some answers.

Michele said...

I hope it is nothing major and they just want to recheck some things. Fingers crossed and sending prayers your way.

Mendie said...

Sometimes results are skewed....here's hoping your doctors office just got confused. Hope it isn't bad news!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I hope you get some answers...and if something really is 'abnormal', I pray that it's something that can be fixed and that it isn't affecting your fertility.

Kathy Campbell said...

I'm praying that everything will go smoothly and it was just an error in the test. Some cross contamination or something silly.

Bacardi Mama said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers and we all know how powerful prayers can be.

Erin said...

I know it's easier said than done, but remember that abnormal can mean a lot of things. I get abnormal results EVERY year on my pap, then they retest... and normal. So annoying, but better than the alternative, and I'm hoping that for you.