Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anniversary! (& Winners!)

Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary! Thank you for all the sweet Twitter and Facebook messages!

We exchanged our vows,



While a couple member's of the wedding party took afternoon naps.



We hugged a tree,



And then met Elvis on our honeymoon!


Also, at one point on our honeymoon, we ate at Wendy's. And this picture captures Aaron's personality and makes me smile.
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!
***************************
There were a couple Anonymous commenters who were chosen to receive the Seeds of Hope from Earth Mama Angel Baby. I have listed the comment time here, and if it was your comment, and you would like the Seeds, please email me at nataliejcline at yahoo dot com.
If you do not want to identify yourself, I completely understand. You will have until Monday, October 26 at 9 am to email me your information. If there are unclaimed packets of Seeds of Hope, I will choose new names. Also, if your name is listed below and you did not receive an email, it was because I did not have your address. Please email me!
Seeds of Hope
RHCP - 10/15 - 9:03 am
Anon (Amy T) - 10/15 - 2:37 pm
Rachel - 10/18 - 4:02 am
The winner of the $25 gift certificate to the Earth Mama Angel Baby site is Mrs. Soup! Hopefully you find something wonderful for yourself or Baby Soup!
Thank you to Earth Mama Angel Baby for providing the Seeds of Hope and gift certificate!

8 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are beautiful! Oh and I love that Wendy's one, lol

Michele said...

Your pics are so cute! You look great!

And thank you for selecting me for seeds. That is so sweet and I appreciate it.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How fun!! I hope you had a great anniversary!

Steph

Mommy In Waiting said...

I love the Wendy's picture! I have the same picture with my hubby! Cracks me up everytime I look at it! Congrats on 2 years!

Kathy Campbell said...

Your wedding sounds so memorable! Yay for fun and love!!

And thank you, so much!

Allyson said...

Or do I need to comment here?

Allyson said...

By the way, your wedding looks lovely. :)

Mom said...

The sleeping wedding party photo cracks me up. You had a beautiful wedding but we all had a great time being together. ( Poor Nick was stuck in Iraq and we will never forget that )