Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Worst "End of 2009" Post You've Ever Read

(This is where I'm supposed to write something witty about what 2009 meant to me, and about how it changed me and what I'll remember most.)

(And here is where I'm supposed to write about my hopes and dreams for 2010, my potential resolutions and desires for the year).

(And here is where I tell you that I have a terrible cold and have been laying on the couch all day. I plan to stay here most of the night unless I can convince Aaron to take me out for Mexican food. I mean, if anything is going to clear these sinuses, it's jalepenos.)

Happy New Year. Be well.

3 comments:

Beth Katz said...

Oh, man! Feel better!

xo Beth

aka theivfgirl

http://www.ivfgirl.com

Mendie said...

Oh well...at least you wrote something real, that's all that matters!! Feel better.

Wishing you lots of happiness, peace and good news in 2010!

Anonymous said...

Feel better girlfriend! It's all going to be ok :)