Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A lot of nothing.

Well hello there, little bloggy blog! I did not forget about you, but I've been at a loss of words. I know, I know - I never really stop talking. But lots of times, I get tired of hearing my own voice. So I think others probably get tired of hearing my rambling too.

Tomorrow we leave for Texas! I'm excited to visit with Aaron's family and spend some time away from snow. Even though it's not HOT in Texas, at least it's not 30 degrees. And that's good enough for me.

When we come back from Texas, I go back to work! And then my winter vacation will be over! And I won't have time to blog, but I will finally have something to talk about!

Funny how that works, huh?

5 comments:

Amaprincess said...

Have a great time in Texas!!

Fertility Chick said...

Enjoy your time away!

PCOSChick said...

Enjoy your trip!

Mendie said...

We could never get tired of your voice Natalie! Glad you are going to get some sunshine....tell it I said hello and it can come back north anytime now!

Mimi's Toes said...

Have a great trip!