Friday, January 29, 2010

Introductions

Hi there,

My name is Baby Cline.
I go by bebe (my mom calls me that. Well, my mom actually calls me lots of things, but mostly she calls me bebe). My mom and dad took me to the Doctor today and I was moving around so much, the Doctor could hardly take my picture! My mom thinks that maybe she'll call me Tiny Dancer. I know what I am, but no one else does yet. My mom and dad will find out at the Doctor soon enough, that is, if my mom quits eating apples and starts eating more chocolate. Otherwise, I’m not going to let her see. She’s making me kinda mad with all the healthy stuff she’s trying to eat. I know she doesn’t like cake, but I do, and I want a piece! Is it really that much to ask??
I bet when I do show my parents if I’m a boy or a girl, they will tell you. Neither one of them are very good at keeping secrets, but can you believe they’ve known about me since DECEMBER 1, and didn’t tell (very many of) you?!

So far, I haven’t made my mom very sick. Well, wait. There was the month of December. I mean, it wasn’t that bad. I just needed lots of her energy, so she took a nap. Every. Day. And then I made her hormones kinda crazy (at least that’s what my dad says), so she cried some and then laughed again the next minute, and then felt like she was going to be sick. I heard the Doctor tell her it was from the hormones. Man, I wish you could’ve seen her – she looked green some days!

I got to travel a lot over Christmas. My parents weren’t ready to tell the world about me, but because my mom looked green and napped a lot (see above paragraph), they had to tell my Nana when they were at her house. She would’ve known something was wrong with my mom. Not only was she feeling sick, she hardly ate anything. And when she did eat, it was just those crazy Granny Smith Apples. I guess she likes them. I heard her say something about the texture and tartness. She also doesn't really like meat right now, except for cheeseburgers. And she drinks A LOT of water.

My Doctor is pretty cool. He lets my mom and dad see me every time we go to his office. My mom is worried that something will happen to me, so he lets her see me and my heartbeat. I’m growing just like he wants me too, so I’ll be here around August 9th. My dad’s birthday is August 19th and he said something once about how cool it would be if we had the same birthday. I don’t know what happened after that, but I heard my dad say “OUCH”. I think my mom pushed him down the steps.

Well, I think that’s all for now. There’s more to talk about, but my mom has to pee (oh man, does she ever have to pee).


45 comments:

Gillie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

So happy you finally shared! Glad you're doing well Baby Cline. ;-)

xoxo

Corrina said...

Praise the Lord! I am SO thrilled for you. What a blessing :) There have been a few times you've tweeted various things that made me wonder...and now I know I was getting the right vibe. Praying health for this bebe of yours!

Allyson said...

AWWW!! SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Hi Baby Cline! I can't wait to meet you.

Erin said...

YAY!!!!

Chickie said...

YEA!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Amanda @ High Impact Mom said...

Oh sweetheart! I am so happy for you! Tears of joy. Literally! SO happy! You guys deserve all the happiness in the world!

GREAT Aunt Jennifer said...

This is the cutest ever!

Your GREAT Aunt Jen is dying to meet you but will happily wait until you are born hopefully on her birthday 8/25 :) Oh no now your Mom is going to be pushing me out of a moving car :)

Love you ALL SO MUCH!

GREAT AJ

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

So many congrats, my love!

Steph

Siobhan said...

so as I read this, i was bawling my eyes out...but not sad tears, happy tears, very happy tears! I am so happy for you Nat. If you need anything at all let me know, I cant much so far away but Im here if you need anything!!!

Laura Marchant said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Sheyb said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busted Kate said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Congrats congrat congrats!!! Exciting day :-) Thanks for the introduction, and can't wait to get to know bebe a little better :-)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hooray! Answered prayers! I am so happy for you! Honestly, I only know you through the blog, but I teared up reading your post. Your story gives me hope!

Fertility Chick said...

Congratulations!!!! So exciting!!!

Jen @ After The Alter said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! Love the picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! :) Aunt Kelly

*Lissa* said...

I am so, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! xoxo

Mimi's Toes said...

I had a feeling this would happen soon. I am thrilled for you and how you shared the news with us.

Summer Willard said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you guys!!!! How AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Brittne said...

Oh i am CRYING for you!!! How incredibly wonderful!! God is so good and I am THRILLED for you!!! Congrats and take care!!

K Mommy said...

YAY!!!

I am so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to find out what Baby Cline is!!!

Unknown said...

Thrilled to bits for you!! I've been praying for you girl! Now I have someone else to add to the list!! ;)

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEHAW!

Julia said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! That is just crazy... I'm due with our rainbow baby 8/11!!! YEAH for 12 weeks huh!!! I just went to the doctor today and finally feel ready to tell other people than my mom and sisters. Here's to another happy and healthy 6 months!!!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

so exiting!!!!!!
congrats

Anonymous said...

I cried as well. What a spoiled wee one we will have. Love, Mom/Ma

Corrin said...

Congrats! No wonder you were hogging the pickles.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGAWSH, that is SOOO wonderful! Congratulations!! And by the way, I totally crave granny smith apples too.

Anonymous said...

Well I gotta say that this is what life is all about. Baby we will love you so much. We will thank Jesus for the gift of you. Your family is nutso sometimes but one thing we dont lack is love! We will wait patiently to meet you and love you for your whole life. I love you little baby. I have never met you but I sure do love you. Thank you Jesus!!! Your Great Aunt Jackie!! OR Aunt Gackie (depending) ;-)

Love said...

hi baby cline!! SO happy to meet you.
you are one blessed little bebe.
tell your mama that i am so excited
and sending love and prayers!

Bacardi Mama said...

Sweetest post ever. Congratulations.

Mendie said...

Yippeee...so happy for the news! I'm gonna keep you all in my prayers! Can't wait to hear many more stories!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Tears of joy are falling for your Mommy! You are already so loved, Baby Cline. I can't wait to meet you someday! Congrats, congrats!

Toni said...

Oh Natalie! That's wonderful news and so glad things are going well!! :)

Sarah Viola said...

Congratulations, Clines! Yay!

Jill said...

Awesome news. Congrats on the little one.

swonderful said...

congratulations!!! -- wonderful, wonderful news.

Jess :) said...

I am sooooooooo HAPPY for you guys!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Congratulations :) I will be praying for you and baby Cline (bebe)!!! ;)

Seriously...this news just brightened my day!

Anonymous said...

YAY YAAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

I am full of excitement and prayers for you and your FAMILY!

Congrats, sweet girl.

Missy and JP said...

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and loved the post....too cute! Thanks for filling us in, Baby Cline! :)

Love,
missy

Michele said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo thrilled for you. Congradulation!!! I will look forward to hearing more about the new arrival! ;-)

Mommy In Waiting said...

Congratulations! This is the best news I have heard all day!! I will be praying for you both!