Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winners, Winners!

Thank you so much for your participation in CHD Awareness week! There were 200+ comments left, so I will be mailing a check to Cora's family for $100.00 this week! Thank you! Thank you!

All winners have been contacted by email. Please check your spam folder if you see your name here and didn't receive an email.

Day 1 (Necklace from Shabby Chic) - Momma Lioness Michelle
Day 2(Custom Blog Design from Design By Mariah) - Mendie
Day 3, Part 1 (Camera Strap Cover from SheyB) - Melissa
Day 3, Part 2 (3 bottles of EMAB lotion) - Blue Moon Girl
Day 3, Part 2.2 (2 bottles of EMAB lotion) - Mrs. Soup
Day 4 (Pink resin heart necklace from CapturedStarlight) - Jess
Day 5 (Pink & Red hearts necklace from BeadRee) - Sarah Halstead

6 comments:

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I'm so glad you were able to get over 200 comments!!!

Mommafo said...

I'm so sad!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners. And, thank you AGAIN.

Blue Moon Girl said...

I'm so excited! I never win! Thanks! :o)

This was awesome! I'm glad that you got over 200 comments! I entered all of them just to boost the comments.

Kathy Campbell said...

Thank you sweetie! You are awesome!

And hurray for over 200 comments! That's why I entered too!

Mendie said...

Yippee...cant wait to see what Mariah is gonna whip up for my Project 365 blog!!! Thanks much sweetie!