Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi Guys!

Hi there, just Tiny Dancer checking in. My mom is 15 weeks pregnant with me today! I'm doing well and my mom's pretty good too. I haven't been making her feel sick much anymore, but I still take all of her energy. She would sleep all day if she didn't have to work.

I am growing and growing, so her belly is stretching so that I fit. She has funny pains that feel like someone snapped a rubberband at her belly! She says "ouch!" and then her belly itches and she laughs. I think it's pretty funny.

My mom and dad went to visit my Aunt for her birthday, and my mom got to see all the neat things my Nana has already bought for me! I am going to be SO spoiled! I already can't wait!

This week is the week my baby brother or sister would have been here. My mom and dad tell me that they are SO happy I am growing in my mom's belly and they are so excited to find out if I'm a boy or a girl so they can start decorating my bedroom and talking about what my name will be. But I know my mom still thinks about my little sister each day, and is so glad that I'm growing just like I should be.

My mom is so thankful for all the friends who came here last week to support her friend Kristine and my friend Cora. My mom learned a lot from Cora and will make sure I get the tests I need so that I can be healthy. Thank you for caring about others.

I have to go now. My mom wants something to eat. I make it really hard for her to decide, but I promise you it is not chicken. Not today, at least.

7 comments:

Mommafo said...

Precious :D

Unknown said...

How very touching. And Kristine and baby Cora..aren't they so amazing. It is so great they are saving other babies. I look forward to more updates. Take care and God Bless You.

Unknown said...

Love this so so much. xoxo Tiny Dancer!

Allyson said...

i love your baby... is that weird to say? ps i love you too!!

Mendie said...

Tiny Dancer is soo loved already!!!

Love said...

aww...15 weeks!

will be saying an extra prayer for you this week.

Bacardi Mama said...

You are so sweet little one.