Friday, March 12, 2010

I'd love some cheese with my whine. Or some WINE.

So, I feel like all I've been doing lately is complaining. My shoulder hurts and I asked Google (BAD IDEA, BY THE WAY) what it could be, and it said preeclampsia. But when I go to the doctor, my blood pressure is usually so low that they think I should be kinda close to dead.
The only good thing about my uncle/boss having high blood pressure is that there's a bp cuff in his office (and every room of his house).
I took my blood pressure and sure enough, it's low. Like 93/60 low. Like LOW low. But still okay (low).
So, hmmm. I don't know what it is, but my OB said if I had chest pain to go to the ER and I don't think the fact that I've scratched my chest raw because my boobs are so incredibly itchy means that I have chest pain.
What is with the itchy boobs, anyhow?
Aaron is wonderful to me. On Wednesday, when this started, he made me dinner. I also got a bag of maternity clothes from a friend (!!!) and he went through the whole bag for me, holding things up to himself in a modeling fashion. And then he put on the baby carrier we got him over the weekend to humor me. Because we do not have small children or animals, he used the only bear he could find.

I'm prettttty sure it's going to need some adjusting.

Because I don't want to be a complainer (because, HELLO? I KNOW I am so fortunate and blessed. I KNOW this.), I will leave you with a couple of pictures from the wedding I shot 3 weeks ago.


Jon & Heather's mother's lit their candles for the lighting of the unity candle, and Jon lit his daugther's candle. After Jon and Heather lit the Unity candle, Izzy came up and added hers. It was precious and I cried.
I also realize that you can't see the bride or the groom in either of these pictures, but come on. She's precious.

2 comments:

Mendie said...

Oh that picture is awesome! Way to go Aaron-stepping up to make Momma smile!

I normally have lower blood pressure too, I wondered how it might change with pregnancy. Are you maybe sleeping more on one side that you notice it? Hope it goes away soon and maybe just was a pulled from that giant soda cup you posted the other day! LOL!

have a great weekend Natalie!

Mommy In Waiting said...

Your hubby was so cute! By the way, I have the itchy boob thing!! I thought it was just me, but it got so bad one night I changed my night shirt just to see if that was the problem! I'm pretty sure I didn't see this symptom in any of the books! :O)