Friday, February 19, 2010

Due Date.

February 18.

I made it. I made it through the day.

In fact, I made it through yesterday with an unspeakable joy! It could only be from your prayers and the power of the Holy Spirit. For this, I am so thankful.

I thought it would be hard, and I didn't know how I could make it. And it was, but I did, WE did, and here we are.

We are here. Me, Aaron, and Tiny Dancer.

And Angel. We will always have Angel.

(To those who remembered with cards, texts, and facebook messages - Thank you for not forgetting. You made the day so much easier.)

6 comments:

Allyson said...

(((hugs))) you are beautiful :) Love you!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

I can't even imagine how hard it was. I hope you found comfort in the tiny dancer in your tummy, and the prayers being said for you.
You will always have your Angel...

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Angel will always be by your side! I'm glad you made it through. I still have two months before my due date. It's a day I'm dreading as well.

Corrina said...

What a blessing from the Lord to have Tiny Dancer growing inside you as you watched that day pass. God is good.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm so glad.

Steph

Aunt Becky said...

Holding you all close.